Help Us Build What Comes Next
Are you our clients' partner?
We're looking for someone like you to join our Enterprise Sales team to ensure out clients and market are aware of our fiber, network, security and voice services. You will be driving and managing new opportunities with clients and prospects in the Montana and Idaho markets.
Our differentiator is our people — help us build and expand our advanced communication services to connect businesses and organizations to their network.
What's needed to be successful
- Actively contact and engage Enterprise and Mid-Market businesses providing a consultative sales approach to analyze and propose solutions that better serve the telecommunications needs of these clients
- Responsible for identifying potential services to be quoted and sold, which may require collaboration with the sales engineering team; written proposals or services demonstrations as required; being aware of and promoting corporate initiatives, new services lines, managed services, etc.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships with periodic telephone, email ad premise visits to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction with all services purchased
- This includes keeping clients informed of new products, current upgrade offerings or changes to their communication services
- In collaboration with sales engineering team, strategically assess individual accounts to uncover applications for future solutions within the Company
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis as defined by the Company
Managed Services from Blackfoot Communications
What does it mean to partner with Blackfoot Communications for managed services for your business? Hear from Todd Twete, Vice President Enterprise Business and Wholesale, about our role as a managed services provider.
Webinar: What's next in voice and collaboration services...
We asked a handful of our clients about their experience with their Blackfoot voice, collaboration and security services. We'd like to share those findings, along with some broader market research, with you.