Webinar: Introduction to Cradlepoint
Key Takeaways: Benefits of Cradlepoint, Benefits of Wireless WAN, Day-1 Connectivity, Cellular Failover for Branch Continuity, Inline Connectivity, All-in-One Branch Connectivity, All Cellular Branch Routing
Watch our on-demand webinar.
Blackfoot Communications partners with Cradlepoint to provide technology that helps power our managed services. Cradlepoint is a leader in cloud-delivered 4g LTE and 5g wireless WAN networking solutions. Watch our webinar for an overview of Cradlepoint's technology, how they help power Blackfoot's managed services, and opportunities to leverage their solutions for your business. Watch our on-demand webinar now »
What we'll cover:
The pace of digital transformation for businesses has skyrocketed and this transformation is restricted by conventional connectivity. Learn about how your business wide area network (WAN) is converging and how wireless WAN can improve your reach and agility. Gain an overview of Cradlepoint's solutions and hear relevant use cases that demonstrate how well-known companies have benefitted from Cradlepoint.
- Benefits of Cradlepoint's Cellular Solutions: Assurance of always-on connectivity. Scalable expanded connectivity for on-the-go networks. Increased security and manageability of your network. Improved agility to connect your people, places, and things quickly and securely.
- Benefits of Wireless WAN: Why wireless WAN for your business? Extend your customer reach, mitigate downtime, simplify management, gain greater agility, cover the whole WAN edge, and increase scalability.
- Day-1 Connectivity: Ideal for time-critical deployments, Day-1 Connectivity provides faster time to revenue and has high availability. Day-1 Connectivity also bridges the gap for fiber build projects, deploying wireless connectivity day 1 until construction is complete.
- Cellular Failover for Branch Continuity: Ideal for any sites that require critical availability and the use of their current networking or SD-WAN infrastructure.
- Inline Connectivity: Ideal for managed connectivity with an existing edge firewall.
- All-in-One Branch Connectivity: Ideal for small footprint branch routing that requires high availability across thousands of sites.
- All Cellular Branch Routing: Ideal for small footprint branches looking for flexible network connectivity and simplified billing.
Webinar: Watch Now
“I wish more business partners and solution providers were as transparent and collaborative with their “access” and expertise as Blackfoot Communications.”
Bryan Dady, IT Infrastructure Director, Glacier Bancorp
"Always within reach by phone or email, with great customer service! When I have to call with any questions or support, I know I will get someone who will assist me with the utmost respect, skill, and professionalism. I highly recommend Blackfoot as a partner for any telecommunications needs.”
Sam Perkins, Center Network Engineer | IT Operations, Community Medical Center
“I was sick of dealing with an internet provider, a WiFi provider, and a separate phone provider to figure out one problem. Blackfoot was adaptable and came up with unique solutions for our business. If something goes wrong, it’s so much simpler to troubleshoot by making one call to one vendor. It’s really nice having a company that is willing to work with us.”
Ashley Grassa, Director of Operations PureWest Christie's International Real Estate
“The team over at Blackfoot has been instrumental in the success of our business. Their customer service and dedication to supporting us has been refreshing. It’s nice to be able to reach out to someone and have them genuinely want to help.”
Mike Rogers, Controller, Sleep City / Cranky Sam's Brewery / Smart Rooms
“Dusty St John and the technical support team at Blackfoot have been a pleasure to work with. Their response time when contacted with either a problem or general question is excellent. Blackfoot, especially Dusty, has also been willing to consult and help with questions about products and processes that are not necessarily part of its product suite in order to help solve problems my organization has needed help with.”
Dale Asanovich, IT Director, Hellgate Elementary School
“Blackfoot Communications provides and manages our phone solution at the Sanders County Courthouse. We had an outdated phone system that we needed to replace. The transition was very coordinated and proved to be smoother than we thought. Now we have a modern phone solution with the best tech support ever!”
Kathy A. Conlin, Sanders County Commissioners’ Office
"Blackfoot is our partner. They care as much about our business as they do their own."
Earl Akers, Director of Information Services, Western Montana Mental Health Center
“Customer service is so important in our line of work. That’s why we needed a provider who could deliver reliable voice and data services. Blackfoot has been a great partner since 2015 and truly shares our vision of customer service excellence.”
Quin Williams, Vice President, Williams Plumbing
"It’s a matter of confidence, trust and rapport."
Dan Lee, IT Support Specialist, JCCS
"While cost savings are significant, having a company that can provide timely and superior support is pretty significant, as well."
Matthew Roberts, Systems Administrator, Garlington, Lohn & Robinson Attorneys